February 28, 2010

Weekend wrap up

This weekend was filled with lots of laughs, love, and good times shared with friends. Friday after work I met my girls up at the new Wine Loft for a glass of wine and appetizers. Then it was off to Po' Boys to meet the hubby and friends for dinner. Saturday was opening day at Meyers Park for little league baseball, then we headed to the FSU baseball game. As for Sunday we will do the usual; grocery shop, clean, and relax. I am so happy it is a gorgeous day today because I am meeting Cody and Bobbie to take pictures of the newest member of their family! I will post those pics later tonight!

Well that was the weekend wrap up! Oh and congrats to Liz and Will! I love you both so much!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My good friend Angela and I had on the same boots!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment