February 15, 2010

Total Makeover

We all have it, that one room that drives us nuts. Well actually for me it is two rooms. My hubby and I bought our first home together back in September and for the most part the house is looking pretty good. Except...and there is always an except...for this room...oh and this room. My Mom calls her "except room" the BOMB room...and I have slowly started to use this term more and more for the two rooms I have been neglecting. When we first bought our house we I was so excited that it had four bedrooms (three for me...and one for B). That was our compromise. I tried to help get his "Man Cave"..."Office" or whatever you want to call it organized. All in all, I think he just wanted a place to hang all of his baseball stuff. The room drove me nuts, crazy, mad, insane! (Wait...those all mean the same thing) But you get the point, it just didn't look good, feel good, and it just didn't flow with the rest of the house!

So, after our weekend plans got canceled I decided that this was the weekend I was going to tackle the "Man Cave"..."Office" or whatever it is. I of course first asked for permission to touch the room; and the only thing my husband requested is that some of the baseball stuff stayed.

Enjoy the newly, totally made over relaxing office!





This door is going to be my new bulletin board for my photos, but first I need to cover it with fabric.


Oh...and I can't forget about the hubby's baseball stuff!





I found these old lenses at GoodWill. I just love them!




And the best part of the whole room is my new chair from TJ Maxx!!! Gorgeous...I KNOW!


Ahhh...so relaxed...or is that the glass of wine =)

3 comments:

  1. Would you like to be my interior designer for baby's room?? I love the chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new room!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its perfect :)

    ReplyDelete