February 10, 2010

His Word

A dear friend sent me this scripture and it really speaks to my heart.

"If God hadn't been there for me, I never would have made it. The minute I said, "I'm slipping, I'm falling", your love, God, took hold and held me fast. When I was upset and beside myself, you calmed me down and cheered me up."
Psalm 94:17-19

Whenever I find myself going through a hard time or situation I know I can always turn my heart to the Lord for help and advice. He always listens, and he always gives me encouragement through his Word.

And sometimes it’s not me who is going through a hard time or situation, but it is others whose world seems to be falling apart. You can't fix other peoples problems, only God can do that. Time and again I try to fix what I can for others, but I quickly realize it is out of my hands! How blessed are we that we have someone we can always turn to no matter how big or small, who will always listen, never judge, always forgives, and always accepts! Thank you God for all that you do for those who Believe...and for those who are still lost! I am so Blessed!

How Blessed are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment